“Good food, good service”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #12 of 145 Dessert in Seattle
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 21, 2016

I had the orange chicken which was very good, our server was a sweetheart. The one thing that put me off was the silverware and bread plates were dirty and then when they replaced those the new dishes were dirty. I understand they were busy but it worries me when things are so unclean.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,449)

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Had a quick bite to eat before lacing for the airport. If I knew, I would have come here more often during my visit. The fried macaroni and cheese balls were heavenly. Crunchy on the outside but oh so good and cheesy on the inside. Definitely a must have!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We were tired from traveling so we opted for a chain vs local cuisine. Cheesecake always has a good bar and okay food and great cheesecakes. It does not vary. If you are in town, try a local restaurant with fresh seafood. Or if you are tired, go for the expected

Reviewed July 15, 2016

We always make a point to stop at a cheesecake factory wherever we go in the USA. Stopped here on a Thursday night and there was lots of room, no wait. Had the spicy crispy chicken and my wife had the French country salad from the light menu. Portions are always a good size (large for some) and the quality is always there. The options are numerous. There's something for everyone and the selection of cheesecake isn't any different. We had thr Hershey cheesecake and it was delicious!

Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

We went to the cheesecake factory for a late evening snack on our first night in Seattle. It was a short walk from our hotel. The waitress was lovely and the desserts were delicious.