“Very disappointing; nothing like it used to be.”
Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory - CLOSED

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Very disappointing. This used to be the high light of coming to Seattle but what a shock. Ample parking should have been our clue. Service was OK but no enthusiasm as with yesteryear. Menu expanded and recipes changed on our favorites. With that came big price jumps. No ambiance left. Way better value and meal quality at Olive Garden, way better. Our salads were sadly plain with day-old wilted lettuce, green peppers ruined the clam sauce, chicken dry and sauces bland. We had 5 different meals and all 5 very disappointing. Lack of popularity probably due to lack of return business. Too many other choices on the waterfront for my money.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I always love visiting an Old Spaghetti Factory in the different cities I visit. I know that the food will be delicious and the service outstanding and friendly. I was not disappointed when I visited the OSF in Seattle. It is near all the Seattle attractions and in an old warehouse. The decorations fit the turn of the century Old Seattle style. The food quality was excellent and i enjoyed my dinner. Above all it was reasonable....where else can you get an all-inclusive meal with drink for under $15. And the pasta is as good or better than some of the higher price restaurants in the area. You always know what you are going to get when you visit an OSF.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory because of the name and the building looked really interesting both outside and inside. We were given a table in the old railway carriage which made it really different. The person that led us to our table was very keen that we had a good experience and the wine waitress recommended a good local wine. The food was just ok but the service was good.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went looking for a good Italian eatery and this was not it. Food was not the best but not the worst we ever had either. Prices were decent, service was outstanding, and the free ice cream at the end of the meal was a nice bonus.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

They closed the location in my city down and I was thrilled to see this in Seattle. That atmosphere is classic and the service excellent. FYI for gluten sensitive customers, they have a number of gluten free options.