“A little pricey and overly eager waiters.”
Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory - CLOSED

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our waiter kept trying to move things along by asking if we were done, taking our empty plates, asking about dessert, etc. I guess that is good service, but it ruined our meal by making us feel rushed. The food was good.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nothing stands out here. The wait staff are ok, the food is bland, waits are long, but the bread is good. I never think of going here and will go out of way to find better italian.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Parking is crazy, but depends on the time. An old tuna cannery is now Seattle's Spaghetti Factory. Elegant yet quaint. Fresh sourdough bread is included with meals and is worth the visit. A gluten-free menu is also available. We have collected many glasses from the Italian sodas. Wonderful pasta, of course.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I visited Seattle September 2012. We always enjoy the Old spagetti Facory. The burnt butter and Mitzera cheese is outstanding. Sour dough breat is the best I have had at a chain. Atmosphere is not like the family cattle call. They have nice booths. We have no children so atmosphere is important and it was comfortable for us at this restaurant. We ate later so no screaming kids. I would go back.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Wanted to go to an old reliable standby for some comfort food-meaning you know what to expect cause you've been there a million times and it's the only thing that will satisfy you. Wow-they've really gone down hill. The chicken marsala was inedible. Too bad since I was so hungry after sitting at the table for twenty minutes before any bread or even the salad came. This was NOT a busy night for them, mind you. Only about three other tables of diners to wait on. Wait a minute!!! Of course there wasn't anyone in there! That should have been my first clue!! The waiter was inattentive and when he did show up felt like we were putting him out. So sorry! Thank God I ordered the Mizithra spaghetti with it. It was the only thing that even closely resembled the food I remember from so long ago...Hey maybe they should pare down the menu-one they can handle with ease and re-name the place-The Mizithra Cheese & Brown Butter Sauce with Spaghetti Factory!!! sigh.....