“Excellent mid-week dining experience although it was kinda dead around town... expect excellent cuisine and a visit...”
Review of Union - CLOSED

Union
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 48th Ave NW
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 18, 2008

Excellent mid-week dining experience although it was kinda dead around town... expect excellent cuisine and a visit from someone working in the kitchen.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Excellent food, very pricey

Reviewed July 11, 2008

Great meal. Inventive and interesting dishes. Everthing was lively and fresh. Small plates. Diverse wine list. Atmosphere nice enough, but not to fussy. A great pick.

Reviewed July 1, 2008

I love all Ethan Stowell's establishments!

Reviewed June 21, 2008

To be honest, this happened a year ago but I am still upset. I had a beet- scallops dish at Union, and to be fair they were delicious, but I got the worst food poisoning I 've had in my life. It ruined my week because I had to fly to SF the next day and cancel my reservation to eat at Chez Panisse because I was still puking. I'm not sure if their fridge was too warm or the scallops were old, but either way I will never go there again.