“Just being in the restaurant is entertainment, the food only makes the experience that much better.”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,137 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Boston, MA
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were lucky. We walked in and were fortunate enough to get seats at the bar after some rearranging by the hostess. The place is an eclectic fun house, every where you look there is something interesting to see. The bartenders who attended to us were also fantastic: friendly, engaging and helpful.

The food was worth the trip even if the place was painted black. I started with the celery/fennel salad which was not only refreshing but also delicious. I moved on to the coniglio ragu (rabbit). It was simply amazing a rich flavor accented by herbs over house made pasta. Who could ask for anything more? It was fantastic. My partner had the bolognese with homemade papardelle, outstanding, but I can make that at home. We finished with the butterscotch budino. The perfect ending for a perfect meal.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Germany
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was not the most amazing Italian food that we have ever eaten, but it was very good. When you try to find it, go up Post Alley and look for the pink door (literally, there was no big sign...)They have tasteful performances, but they were in the main room, so we couldn't sit and watch. Our server was great, but the water filler upper was a little annoying (I would take a sip and bam! there he was filling it...). Oh and try the boobie cake-very good!

Pittsburgh, PA
“Great atmosphere, good food and more like a peach door imo”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

A friend recommended this place to me and she did not steer me wrong. We had a wonderful lunch there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Our water glasses were never empty and our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and made some great recommendations- including great drink recommendations. The food was very good, not excellent, but very good. I had the chef feature and it was very tasty. Everyone with loved what the ordered.
The restaurant itself had a very fun vibe to it. It's really cool place to eat in addition to the good food. The drinks were amazing.
If you are wondering down Post Alley looking for the restaurant, keep in mind the trim and door are painted a peachy pink (or just peach) and not pink. Regardless, this is totally worth the visit. I would go back again the next time I am in town.

Clovis, California
“Just as I remembered”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was able to dine here a year ago for my birthday while on vacation. I returned to Seattle on business and booked a reservation. The Pink Door was just as I remembered...magical. The food is amazing and the complimentary chamgane to ring in the new year was a wonderful touch. There were 3 of us in our party and each of us raved about our meal. The room is dim lit and cozy and lends itself to romance but there were diners of all sorts there celebrating birthdays and more quiet intimate moments. The performer came out twice while we dined and was such a treat to watch. Seattle has many great places to eat, but add this to your list of places to go!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“The only Restaurant to eat at”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The restaurant has a funky cool vibe. The food is the best you will ever eat. The service and price cannot be matched. If you don't eat here than you have missed out on the best restaurant in Seattle.

Visited January 2014