“Dinner and a Caberet/Burlesque Show”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,358 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The food and service was very very good. The cocktails were delicious too. We chose to do the dinner and caberet show. Its on a first come first serve basis and it's later in the evening. So be prepared for a late dinner. The timing was perfect since we spent the day in Friday Harbor. we lined up at 8:30 as doors open at 9. It seems to be a very popular show and to my understanding there are different acts each week. The show itself was a little cheesy but very entertaining. Though I was expecting something slightly different. There is a cover charge for the show. $15 so it's not expensive. Cash only too. Dinner you can by cc just not the show. It's worth checking out. Just remember it is adult natured. So keep that in mind.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,131)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant has such a cozy eclectic atmosphere. Very unique to many places. It is located on Post Alley with a nice view of the water if you are seated on the outside patio. The inside dining room is also warm and inviting. It is a little difficult to find since there is no sign. Literally just an unassuming pink door. We found that it was closest to 1st and Stewart Street. The service and food was absolutely terrific! Absolutely worth trying to find. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

So ourselves, and one other couple, went to Seattle and I decided to give this place a try based on the great reviews. I wanted to go to the burlesque show, so I read up on it, and we got there at 8:30.....the line was VERY long. I'd say definitely get there earlier than that. A girl going down the line came up to us and told us there were no more tables left, and said there was availability at the bar, she said we'd be right up there watching the whole thing. I said 'yes' right away, I really wanted to go in. At first they led us into this weird back hall, looked like the back of their kitchen, I started wondering if I hadn't screwed up our last evening in Seattle. Once they sat us though (and it took just a little while), everything was totally fine. The calamari appetizer was delicious, my husband couldn't stop talking about it. I heard the lasagna was fantastic, and I had the seafood cioppolini (or something like that)...it was light, very good, we ordered spinach and that was fantastic.
The show was super funny to me, they are so silly, they guy on the mic had us all just cracking up, his character was hilarious.

I am so glad that we came to this place. Our first night in Seattle we went out to a bar...and that's not fun to me anymore (I'm 40), and everyone is super young, and I'm yawning the whole time, I don't want to dance, the whole thing just makes me sleepy!!!
But this show kept us all super entertained, the drinks kept coming, the food was delicious and I stayed out WAY past my bed time, only to have to wake up the next day to catch a very early flight, but it was soooo worth it. Our whole party walked out of there giggling, what a way to end a fantastic trip.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was a very fun experience. We sat on the patio on a beautiful, warm Seattle evening. The food was incredible. You must order the bruschetta! The heirloom tomatoes were amazing. I'd heard much about the cocktails, so I ordered the rosehips drink. Not so much a fan, it tasted like perfum. The lasagna was great.
Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great ambiance in Post Alley. Hard to find but you have to look for the non-marked pink door.
We opted to sit on the deck as it was a beautiful night and had a nice time. Our server was really quite good and we all liked our dinners. I had the risotto and I was not totally in love with it but it was still tasty. We also had the caprese pasta at the table which was pretty good but the star of the table was the lasagna. Very good and very rich.