“Simply the best.”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,245 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great indoor or outdoor seating, an excellent menu, comprehensive wine list and helpful friendly staff.
Had one of the best evening meals there - our waiter was really helpful with the wine recommendation explaining why he suggested certain wines and what meals they complemented. I was so impressed that I let him choose my meal for me and I wasn't disappointed - a New York Strip with Parmesan and basil salad - the steak was cooked to perfection.
Looking forward to returning on my next trip - highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,050)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The fish is really good but the 3 minute trapeze show was hardly worth it. Make a reservation and try the cioppino pink door dish.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Friendly service, great view of water and great drinks and food! The patio was full, but they seated us in the bar for drinks and appetizers. Their special antipasto tray was super. It is hard to find if you don't know what you are looking for. There is no signs, except for the pink door going in.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle. I have been many times over many years. I like to go there with my husband for a romantic interlude or with a girl friend to chat about life & travel. I like to arrive while the sun is still shining & sit on their patio which is a perfect retreat from the city. I always order their antipasto of the house: prosciutto, tuscan bean salad, fresh mozzarella, tapanada, seasonal vegetables, & salami and a bottle of red wine to share. Then, the magic happens. The sun slowly sets over the bay as we talk, eat, drink, & just be. When, dusk goes to darkness, we order pasta & repeat the process.

My husband & I ate their, once again, last summer. It still has not lost its magic.:)

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate at the Pink Door for lunch. What a great experience. They have an amazing patio that has beautiful hanging baskets.. With a wonderful view of the water. The service was amazing...friendly, prompt, informative. The food was delicious.. To start had a caprese salad... The tomatoes we big and juicy. The lasagna was vegetarian, with a pesto base. Wonderful...did I mention the wine?? Perfect afternoon in Seattle!

1  Thank threecubed