“Great food, great view”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The unassuming exterior hides the excellent dining experience within. Our meals were all cooked beautifully, I had the halibut special which was juicy and flavoursome. The trapeze show was unusual but I can forgive most things when the food is this good

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had a late night dinner reservation on a Friday night and couldn't have been happier after a long drive from Vancouver. The restaurant had a cool atmosphere with live music and they allowed us to bring in an expensive bottle of wine we had waiting for a special occasion.
We thoroughly enjoyed the food and highly recommend the cheese plate for an appy and the tiramisu for dessert. The only negative was the service wasn't as great as it could be.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

It is not often that a restaurant is able to mix great food with a fun and unique personality but this one does. I visited for dinner with a colleague and the food was excellent from start to finish. The staff was helpful and was focused on making sure that we had everything we needed. We weren't there when the entertainment was taking place but this place stands above other restaurants on food alone.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My business lunch was as it always is. Consistently deliscious. The Chef is so focussed on serving fresh food for each and every meal.
The only thing we would have enjoyed was a better cup of coffee after our meal. We both mentioned this.
However; this did take away the enjoyment we had with our meal. This is not the first time I have entertained at this resteraunt. Another Chef I work with and I enjoyed a business lunch at the Pink Door. It is a great place to meet and enjoy a fabulous meal for any purpose.
I highly recommend everone to enjoy a meal here.
Thank You Chef Steve!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very upscale, and the resturant is tucked away across the street from pike place. I didnt expect anything to be open when I went because the whole market was shut down and it was very quiet. Once we entered it was truely not like anywhere i have ever eaten before. They have entertainment and the food is off the charts great! My husband and I really dont go to that many upscale resturants and to be honest I didnt really know what I had ordered. I ordered a salmon dish laid over fresh vegtables that was unlike anything I have ever tasted and the presentation of the food was beautiful! Great low lighting and the walls were decorated in very peculiar things which made it interesting to look around at. Fortunately for my wallet I do not live in seattle and havent been able to go back but when asked about my favorite resturant or meal I always share my experience at The Pink Door!