“Always a treat”

Duke's Chowder House Lake Union
Reserve with OpenTable
Duke's Chowder House Lake Union is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 4,094 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Lake Union
McMinnville, Oregon
“Always a treat”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The only bad thing about Dukes, is the line, and that says something right there about how good their food is. We've eaten here a few times on or travels through Seattle, and always enjoy the atmosphere and the food at Dukes.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bellingham, Washington
“Good Seafood Restaurant That is Family Friendly”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

While, it is certainly pricey to eat here, it was a good splurge for us with a busy 4 year old. The restaurant was noisy and unpretentious so we didn't have to worry as much about our son making noise. The kids menu was one of the best I've seen, with much more than the typical mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. Our waitress, Emily, was very nice and attentive. My husband and I each had a halibut entree. My raspberry halibut was yummy, but verged on overcooked. I noticed later how thirsty I was, so know there must have been a ton of salt in our meals.

Midland, Texas
“Original Chowda”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We are "chowda" people..clam,milk,hold the bacon, corn, spice...heavy on the clams, milk,butter,clam broth....Duke's did Not disappoint ..but A Vat would have been nice...3 sizes and bread...to die for....

Keizer, Oregon
“WAY to expensive for what you get.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My halibut stuffed with crab was extremely tough and chewy. My mother's halibut fish and chips could barely be cut into with a knife. So not worth the very expensive bill that came. Go next door to Chandler's or Daniels!

Montreal, Canada
“Great atmoshephere and good food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I shared the sampler of chowders which we though was very interesting. Then each had a plate of halibut which were very tasty. Service was good, felt like vacation. Nice to be by the water without the crowd. Great meal.