“Awesome food!”

Hattie's Hat Restaurant
Ranked #552 of 4,096 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Diner
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Ballard
Pasadena, California
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food here was really good! I had a great burger with cajun fries. Hubby had the meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes and spinach casserole and loved it. Topped it off with peach/rhubarb pie Delicious!!

Visited September 2012

Minneapolis
“Went for bloody Mary, appetizer avg”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Heard they had a good bloody Mary, so went there. The drink was good, not great though, just good. Appetizers were just ok. Had nachos and fish tacos. Also ceaser salad. I would pass and try somewhere else.

Irvine, California
“Great breakfast place - found”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Wanted to explore Ballard (we were tourists). It has a definite bar vibe and the breakfast hit the spot. I had the Hattie’s Bennies w/ tasso ham and it was the best eggs benedict version, I've ever had (really). My husband enjoyed his meal and I was too busy eating mine to notice what he ordered. He was lucky I shared a few morsels of the tasso ham with him. Service was good and the only minor complaint, the coffee was just okay. After b-fast, walked around Ballard and pretended to walk off the meal.

• Visited July 2012
Chino Hills, California
“Even the drinks were bad”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Went there with some locals...so it must have been an off night. The food was marginal, meaning pretty bland and average; however, we went there to start off the night drinking. My wife did something she has never done in her life--returned a drink. We all tried it to trade but nobody would venture into the "Dark and Stormy Night." Everyone that didn't order beer said that their drink was just OK. The place was pretty dead and the service was poor. Locals took us, so maybe just a bad night; however, I will not return.

Visited June 2012
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Tasty BBQ, hole-in-the-wall atmosphere”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

When we went into Hattie's hat, we didn't know what to expect but the place was packed so we decided to try it out. We got a beer from the bar while we waited for a table and then got a table in about 15mins. The two people I was with ordered BBQ sandwiches which were delicious. We also tried some poutine and it was very tasty. This place is a good little hole-in-the-wall with tasty down-home cooking :)

• Visited May 2012