“OK Middle Eastern Restaurant”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #1,130 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Neighborhood: University District
Neighborhood: University District
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The owner was very sweet and hospitable. The food was OK though. The lamb slices (Sharhat) was good. I've had better.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Having spent a busy day in Seattle my family were hungry. We found the restaurant by chance it it sis very small and looks more like a Cafe. The food was authentic, well presented and very tasty. The tables were waited on by a very friendly and genuine lady who cared whether you enjoyed her food.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The ambiance is lacking, but the food was really delicious! I love curry! Our table of 10 ordered a whole variety of items ranging from chicken korma, rogan josh, garlic naan, butter chicken. It was all fantastic! I think I liked the butter chicken the least, compared to the other dishes. We had enough for leftovers. It was just as tasty the next day!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

the wait is long most times so try to arrive later or earlier than the evening rush. The food is pretty good. If you are not a fan of Indian, they have some other choices like kabobs and humus. Not too many Indian restaurants in the Seattle area can compete with their food. Parking is hard to find so park in the lot kitty corner of the restaurant or at Safeway in the designated parking spots.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I am in Seattle and I have the time I love to stop at Cedars because the food is just plain good. Our recent trip was no exception. The restaurant was fairly busy, so our service was a little slow, but very friendly. Start with the naan and then order just about anything.