“Tasty pastries and coffee”
Review of Caffe Ladro

Caffe Ladro
Ranked #18 of 314 Coffee & Tea in Seattle
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The price of coffee is ridiculous, especially when you find out how little the growers and pickers make. But, except when we traveled to Central America and bought 6 pounds of green beans from 4 countries, whatya gonna do! So an occasional visit to a place like this that makes it their business to make and serve fantastic beverages is in order.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Cafe Ladro was the closest coffee place to our hotel during a recent trip. We had a latte and a cappuccino, both excellent, and some pastries. The quiche was wonderful. Wonderful enough that we had to have a second. The scone was just average. The cafe does not have a heating oven, but typical of other coffee shops, uses a microwave.The effect on pastries is always disappointing. in my opinion, it's usually better cold and crisp than warm and soggy.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was located right next to my hotel. The staff was friendly w/ a Seattle sass - very quick service. I ordered an Americano and Mocha, both were made with perfection. It was delightful, keep up the good work!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I didn't find their pastries as tempting as other reviewers, but agree with the reviews praising the quality of their coffee. The flavour of their lattes is excellent.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Found LLadro while waiting to a table at Toulouse petite just across the street. Glad I found it, really nice shop, great coffee, very friendly barista, so friendly that I would go back there for a sandwich sometime just to try the food, but all I had was coffee.
Good quality cup, I'd go back.