“Always enjoy eating here”
Review of Cactus Restaurant

Cactus Restaurant
Ranked #352 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Description: Since 1990 we have been offering Seattle innovative Southwestern, Mexican and Spanish cuisine from our humble Madison Park restaurant, Cactus. Home to Seattle’s first tapas bar, we continue to innovate with seasonal menus, nightly specials and fresh cocktails.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Interesting and fun menu; clever and creative with plenty of tasty choices (and noisy enough that you can bring the fam').
Happening place; you nearly always have to wait but the buzzers enable you to walk around while you wait. Save room for their fab desserts.

There are newer reviews for Cactus Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2014

A great place for Chili Relleno and Green Enchiladas. The margarita's are also excellent. I never have any room left for desert.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The wait was worth it on a Friday night! Service was prompt and professional. Fajitas came in sizzling individual frypans. The chimichanga was a folded heavy pastry, but it was stuffed with beef brisket that was medium spicy that was superb. The fried ice cream is heavy on topping and too light on ice cream.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The Good reviews are wrong!!!!!! Ordered the guar, which was good. The salsa was also good. However, I came with a party of 4 and no one finished there food. I got the fajitas, which were disgusting and only had, literally 3 tiny pieces of chicken. I had to call the waiter over to point them out. He gave me some story about how they weigh everything. The scale must have been broken. There were also these digesting seeds that came in my rice. Ugh. The seasoning was waaaay off. The food tastes like it has cinnamon in it or something. My mom had seafood enchiladas, also gross. My Husband had Chicken chimichangas that were smaller than my childs fist. The chips and salsa were decent and the staff was decent. We were 1 party of maybe 2 other guests, at most. Tipped the waiter even though he didn't check up on us. Don't get the hype. id rather eat at Azteca or Puerta Vallarta, anywhere but here. Just nasty!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We eat here quite often, since it is in the neighborhood where we live. The food is always great; the service is good and friendly and the experience is always enjoyable.

Been to Cactus Restaurant? Share your experiences!