“Good Thai food”

Dining options: Reservations
Singapore
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What impress me most is the service. The waiter was patient and explained to us the various dishes. We had such a good experience we even came back a second time during our trip in Seattle.

We had beef noodle, the special green curry avocado with prawn and the fish with sweet and sour sauce. All the dishes were good though we find them a bit salty.

• Visited May 2013

McMinnville, Oregon
“Mmmm Pad Thai!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of time and enjoy the Pad Thai, long as I tell them not to make it sugary. Never understood why so many Asian resterants add so much sugar to their food. The staff is friendly, It's good place to sit, eat and enjoy a glass of wine (or two) after walking all over Queen Anne and Downtown all day

~Scott B.

Visited December 2012
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I thought the food was wonderful. I found it was a bit noisey but I admit I was way past tired. We had Panang Curry and Phad Thai and I found both dishes to be excellent.

Visited April 2013
California
“Worth the short walk from The Maxwell Hotel”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Just a block and a half from The Maxwell is this great Thai restaurant. We were a party of 3 and ordered the crab wontons, chicken pahd Thai, a scoop of rice and the garlic prawns. The wontons had more cream cheese than crab meat for my liking. The entrees were prepared well and were good sized portions. Save room for dessert - homemade coconut ice cream and black sticky rice pudding. Both were delish! Excellent wait staff too!

Conway, AR
“Good Thai food with friendly service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place was just a short walk from the Maxwell where we were staying, and the Pahd Thai chicken was very good. The garlic chicken and the sweet and sour chicken was okay. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. The portions were large, so we probably should have just ordered two entrees for a family of 4.

Visited March 2013