“Pigs Head Platter”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stumbled across this place while having a coffee next door (also worth a visit) and decided as a group we'd go for the pigs head platter.

You have to be one to enjoy this kind of thing so not for everyone but as a group we demolished it. The meat was amazing, we ordered additional sides and these too were great. Well worth popping in for a more social type of meal.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I went to Radiator Whiskey, for a drink, nice samll very quirky kind of place. The drinks where well prepared, the Whiskey and Scotch selection was larger then any I have ever seen. Service was very good, prices were fair.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Fantastic place! Great service! Went there for happy hour. Amazing whiskey selection! The popcorn is wonderful too (chef makes his choice of the day). Had the pumpkin mule special and that was incredible!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

So let me start off saying we left hungry from this place. Skip the pig's head. Too much money for a lot of fat. You will end up eating more free popcorn here because it's free and there's just not a lot of menu options. For sure they need more side dishes that people can share. Pass on the tator tots with gravy and egg too. Who came up with that? Won't be going back. Matt's in the Market is Next Door. That's some amazing food. Spend your hard earned money there instead.
Oh, And forget this place if you are the DD! The server asked me twice about drinks after I said water only I'm the DD! Then I had to drink everyone's water at the table because we had to flag her down to get more water!

1  Thank borderchickoc10
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

This place was great. Super friendly bartenders, great crowd. Popcorn is too salty, I know you want to get people to drink more but your effort could be a little less obvious! Had some good drinks and saw some good food come out. Their food menu is limited but awesome. Totally worth the trip, can be a little confusing to find if you don't read all of the signs everywhere.