“Fresh Fish with a View”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My family and I ordered the fish tacos, fish and chips and chicken fingers. Portions were nice and the fish and chicken were fresh. The cole slaw was very tasty and not drowned in mayo. Service was friendly and attentive. Nice view of the sound. Touristy prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family and I ordered the fish and chips and it was a filling meal. The view was great and location is right in the middle of Pike's Market. If you sit on the bottom level be ready for some conversation with a fellow tourist as seating is tight. Good food. Average value.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not knowing where to get breakfas twe asked a local. Lowell's he says. What a great place, the food was excellent and we had a wonderful view of the water as we ate. I could't have asked for more.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Opens early at 7:00 Am so it is good place to eat when you are still on East Coast time. Order at counter and then proceed to table upstairs with view of Puget Sound and ferris wheel where your food is brought to you. Good food; good value.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We read recommendations and came here for a breakfast while in Seattle for a wedding. They have a few seating options. The first level and third level are available if you order food at the counter and then you eat with no wait service. The second level is for being waited on. We opted to be waited on, but I would go back and just order my food at the counter and eat on my own. We saw our waiter twice. Once when he took our order and the second when he bought our check. Thankfully other people like the bar tender and bus boy helped us out when we needed attention.

The food was good but the view is spectacular! I'd recommend coming here for breakfast/brunch, but know there is a chance you might not get great service. It also is not cheap either. For three people it averaged about $25 for brunch per person.