“Great Experience for locals or tourists !”

Taste Seattle Food Tours
Ranked #15 of 78 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste Seattle Food Tours is one of the most fun and unique ways to experience our city. As we like to think of it, we take you off the "eaten path". You will be guided on a relaxed tour with some of the best food and drink Seattle's unique neighborhoods have to offer while getting to know Seattle's history and culture. Come join us and...Live Life With Flavor and Fun!
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

It was fun to learn about the local business' and how they got started. I've already been back to Tat's Deli !! So good.

There are newer reviews for Taste Seattle Food Tours

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We live in Seattle and thought this tour would be a fun way to explore a part of the city we don't visit often. We had a lot of fun and would highly recommend the experience to anyone looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon and see Seattle off the beaten path.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have lived in Seattle for about a year but had not yet spent time on Alki Beach. My friend was in town visiting from Eastern Washington, and we decided to give this tour a try. It was one of my favorite local excursions yet. I hadn't been on a bike in a while, but you know the saying, and the 6-or-so-mile ride was very pleasant (and appropriate for people of almost all fitness levels). Felicia did a great job of giving us some insights and history about different locations along the tour without making it feel too touristy. The cadence of the tour was great--I never felt like we were lingering in one spot for too long, but we were also allowed to sit down and enjoy ourselves at the different food stops along the way. Our "tasting" options were delicious and diverse. And filling. I was happy I hadn't eaten breakfast that morning.

Overall, I felt like I really got a great Alki experience and was able to visit more places than I would have if I had just gone over for a day trip on my own. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting from out of town and even local Seattleites looking for a fun afternoon activity.

One tip: if it's a sunny day (lucky you!) and you are fair-skinned like I am, make sure to pack your sunscreen.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you want to see an off the beaten track part of the city, ride over on the water taxi, sample foods from some outstanding restaurants, and get in some exercise on a coaster style bike, this is the tour for you. Felicia was a friendly tour leader full of knowledge on the history of this part of town. We were also greeted warmly by the folks running the restaurants where we stopped. The highlights for me were the fish and chips at Spud's and the white chocolate cake at Salty's.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went today with a group of 8 including 5 teens, Fantastic trip - food was wonderful, our tour guide, Felicia did a great job explaining fun facts and keeping us organized, flat, beautiful ride, etc...I highly recommend this trip - great value for money considering how much food we ate - too much and all delicious. Very fun trip for teens as well.