“Taste of Seattle is EXACTLY what I was looking for in a tour!”

Taste Seattle Food Tours
Ranked #16 of 79 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste Seattle Food Tours is one of the most fun and unique ways to experience our city. As we like to think of it, we take you off the "eaten path". You will be guided on a relaxed tour with some of the best food and drink Seattle's unique neighborhoods have to offer while getting to know Seattle's history and culture. Come join us and...Live Life With Flavor and Fun!
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went on this tour with little expectation as I've lived here for 12 years and thought I knew where all the good spots were. Well this tour really opened my eyes to what the Pioneer Square area has to offer - not only in it's rich history, but great local eateries. The pace of the tour is well managed where we stopped at each place to try their most popular menu item (some were paired with great local wines too!). The tour guide provided great insight into the Pioneer Square neighborhood that I never knew about. This is a great tour for locals and visitors alike and of course for those foodies that want to discover new places to try. It's a great option when you have family and friends that visit and you don't know where to take them. I especially enjoyed the Sake sampling on this tour and the chocolatier shop was delicious! If you've been here as long as I have and want to discover what Pioneer Square has to offer and it's rich history - this is the tour for you. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends when they ask or visit. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing as this tour is about 3+ hours long - not a lot of walking as you might think (just climbing stairs, uphill walking...etc.).

Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a fun tour this was! Fabulous food tour! I had never tried one of these, and at first wasn’t sure what the advantage was to just walking around the neighborhood myself. But I was very pleased with the way that everything was arranged for us, and because of the small bites, were able to try out a lot more places than if you ate an entire meal at only one place. At the end I was satisfied, and felt like a VIP, and food amount absolutely met my expectations. My favorite places were when we were able to hear from the owner of the location tell their stories, as they had such personalities, and was fun to be in the know with their back stories. The final place tasting chocolate was just wonderful, and delicious! I took some home and enjoyed eating the chocolate with wine pairings that were recommended. Our guides were knowledgeable, and fun, and kept the pace going just perfect where we didn’t get bored, or feel rushed. There was a good balance between eating/drinking time, and learning about historical Pioneer Square (being a local, some of the information I knew, but there were some fun tidbits that I learned as well). I highly recommend, and will take this tour again when I have friends from out of town.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was a great combination of tastings at varied restaurants and cafes, plus historical and cultural info. The pace was perfect and the variety of food and drink was well thought-out. Although most of the bites were on the tasting side, we did have one generous (and delicious) sandwich, so by the time the tour was over, we felt like we'd had a full meal. Not stuffed, but completely satisfied. Especially since we ended with amazing chocolate. I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Historic Pioneer Square provided the setting to tour great restaurants and pubs for a new tasting experience. In addition, shops for future shopping experiences were checked out. All of this happened as the tour guides spoke about not only the history of Pioneer Square but also the history of the places visited and their owners. I learned a lot...but even better I had a lot of fun on Taste Seattle Food Tours. (You'll love the coffee that tastes like a Milky Way candy bar...oh, second only to the Philly cheesesteak)

1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my Taste Seattle food tour of Pioneer Square. I went on the tour with some friends, all Seattle locals, and was impressed with how well the tour guides knew this part of the city and how many new places they introduced us to! We even got to taste Salumi meats in the middle of an urban oasis (Waterfall Park) as a little respite from walking around the heart of the city. It was obvious that our guides are passionate about food and have a wonderful relationship with the places we visited. I'm looking forward to going again some day when I have out of town guests!