“Great place to sit and enjoy”
Review of Cafe Paloma

Cafe Paloma
Ranked #192 of 4,270 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Lovely place to sit, eat good and healthy food, drink a simple but nice wine and take your time! No one rushing you here. Good service and funky atmosphere... In a good way!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Having only stopped in for a glass of wine I can't really review the food, but I can say that the atmosphere in this place is lovely. I came in, had a couple of glasses of a Pinot Grigio they recommended me and sat and watched the traffic go by and people walking out in the drizzle. Wonderful ambience, warm, and very inviting.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Nice portions, tasty, healthy. Good hummus,bean salad, chicken sandwich, friendly server. The menu had many choices and I believe they have music some evenings. Casual atmosphere for relaxing and visiting with a friend or spouse.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

So nice to find a restaurant my non-veg friends and I are equally excited about! I had the eggplant sandwich and a quinoa tabbouli and it was delicious. My friends enjoyed the lamb and chicken just as much. My only quibble was that the greens accompanying the sandwich arrived a little underdressed, but they happily added a side of dressing.

1  Thank Mentiri
Reviewed December 3, 2013

the place we had chosen from the TA reviews was closed so we were wandering around the neighborhood looking for something...the menu on the window looked interesting (the bait) and when we stuck our head in the door the wonderful smell hooked us. We did a sampling of various things...the lentil soup was wonderful, the stuffed grape leaves were very good, the chicken skewers were perfect and the cucumber salad was completely devoured. The house red wine was even quite fine. The prices are good as well. funky atmosphere and some nice photos on the wall.