“It really is fabulous coffee and nice people too”

Storyville Coffee Company
Ranked #27 of 4,109 Restaurants in Seattle
Richland, Washington
“It really is fabulous coffee and nice people too”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We learned that coffee done right is so much better then the stuff we've been programmed to like for years. This must be the way a cappuccino and latte is supposed to taste. Yum.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Trois-Rivieres, Canada
“As they say in Portlandia, Starbucks is so, so, so Over”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Best coffee we've had in Seattle by far ! Even the viennoiseries are exceptional ! My wife's macchiato and my espresso were thick, rich, onctuous, and delicious !

“Forget starbucks”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The coffee, the view, the room, the staff-all above the norm. Fireplace with a third floor look down at pikes place. Even the coffee-surprise-is cheaper and better than the chains. It is slightly hidden, but worth the search.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super friendly place”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I found the coffee shop serendipitously and happy I did. The shop is located on the 3rd floor in the Corner Market directly across from Pike Place Market. The coffee shop has no relation to Storyville in New Orleans, I asked. The staff was extremely friendly, I like to chat in coffee shops, and remembered me when I returned two days later. The coffee was roasted the way I enjoy, dark and flavorful. While I sat in a very comfy leather chair reading and sipping the hot coffee an employee approached me and offered a slice of the most delicious, warm, yummy chocolate Ganache cake, FREE. Who does that!? This place! The lighting is a little dark, the furniture is verrrrrry relaxing and comfortable. Tables to set cups and dessert plates upon are plentiful and within easy reach. I could have fallen asleep. I went back a second time and will go back when I am in Seattle again.

Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing staff, great coffee!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This coffee shop is located right next door to the Alexis hotel, where I was staying, so I stepped in here a few times to get coffee and/or tea. The staff up front were amazing each time! I have some food sensitivities and my drink orders can get a little complicated at times, and these guys were very willing and able to educate me on what types of drinks I could order and it was evident they love their jobs and helping people. They also take pride in their coffee, as I would expect nothing less in Seattle, the city of coffee! Highly recommend stepping into one of these to get the full experience. The coffee, although decaf, was smooth and delectable! Can't wait to return!

• Visited July 2014