“Super friendly place”

Storyville Coffee Company
Ranked #25 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I found the coffee shop serendipitously and happy I did. The shop is located on the 3rd floor in the Corner Market directly across from Pike Place Market. The coffee shop has no relation to Storyville in New Orleans, I asked. The staff was extremely friendly, I like to chat in coffee shops, and remembered me when I returned two days later. The coffee was roasted the way I enjoy, dark and flavorful. While I sat in a very comfy leather chair reading and sipping the hot coffee an employee approached me and offered a slice of the most delicious, warm, yummy chocolate Ganache cake, FREE. Who does that!? This place! The lighting is a little dark, the furniture is verrrrrry relaxing and comfortable. Tables to set cups and dessert plates upon are plentiful and within easy reach. I could have fallen asleep. I went back a second time and will go back when I am in Seattle again.

There are newer reviews for Storyville Coffee Company

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This coffee shop is located right next door to the Alexis hotel, where I was staying, so I stepped in here a few times to get coffee and/or tea. The staff up front were amazing each time! I have some food sensitivities and my drink orders can get a little complicated at times, and these guys were very willing and able to educate me on what types of drinks I could order and it was evident they love their jobs and helping people. They also take pride in their coffee, as I would expect nothing less in Seattle, the city of coffee! Highly recommend stepping into one of these to get the full experience. The coffee, although decaf, was smooth and delectable! Can't wait to return!

1  Thank Lulu2828
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was a perfect latte with great service. My kids loved the complimentary airplane cookies, too. The bathroom needed to be cleaned, but that is my only slight complaint.

1  Thank TakingItAllInToo
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is not your traditional coffee shop! You can come here for any reason. I came here for an event, the food options were great, wine tasty and good beer selections. Definitely recommend coming here for a late night relax session.

1  Thank Dkramer206
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Not really sure what else there is to say. The coffee here is phenomenal. I would not get it to go - I would get a French Press and an espresso, and just sit down and enjoy the flavors.

1  Thank tcktravelguy