“C'est si bon! Big portions. Delicious. Relaxed atmosphere.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Cafe Bonjour Green Lake
Ranked #1,511 of 4,059 Restaurants in Seattle
a city by a lake, WA
“C'est si bon! Big portions. Delicious. Relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Our son wanted salmon crêpes and it sounded good to us so my husband searched crêperies in town. We decided to check this one out by Green Lake.

Food: Our 8yo wanted a salmon crepe and a blueberry crepe. He wouldn't be able to finish both so I said I'd share both with him. They didn't have blueberry so we got the strawberries and cream. Our other son got the strawberry as well. My hubby got the Crêpe di Pisa. All were very good! The Crêpe du Nord (smoked salmon, dill cream cheese, red onions, Pesto, capers) was so delicious! It was a bit on the salty side but such is the nature of smoked salmon and capers.

They also serve paninis and salads. We ordered coffee and a chai latté and both were good.

Value: The crêpes start at $9, I believe. They also have a kids menu but our boys ordered from the regular menu. The crêpes are huge! My hubby's was on a 12x12(?) square plate and the crêpe pretty much filled it. The salmon was on a big round plate and the cone-shaped crêpe pretty much filled it. I only ate half (and my son didn't end up eating the other half). The strawberries and cream one was a good portion and the boys finished them and were stuffed.

Service: You order at the counter and they bring out your food to you. All of the gals were friendly. Don't forget to add a tip to their "Shoe Fund" jar.

Atmosphere: The establishment has high ceilings and is spacious yet has a cool, cozy café vibe. There is a kids play area in the front corner which was cute and would have been nice for when our boys were little. There are tables where you can eat and a corner with a coffee table and sofas around it.

We would come back again with big appetites. I'm bummed that they are closed on Sundays because it would be nice to go to for brunch because it's close to our congregation. Everyone needs a day off I suppose :oD

1 review from our community