“Great location and meal!”
Review of Anthony's Homeport Shilshole - CLOSED

Anthony's Homeport Shilshole
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ballard
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Way to go Anthony's! I had steak and lobster on their special and it was very good! The lobster was cooked perfectly. We had the calamari as an appetizer and that was good as well. My friend had the Island Duet and the Mahi was excellent as were the coconut prawns. Our waitress was funny and very attentive.I definitely will choose this Anthony's over the one on the Seattle waterfront.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Food is consistently good, same as always, staff great, but please do not look at the carpet, it is absolutely gross and filthy. I mean really really dirty. Hard to stomach. It makes you hope that the kitchen is clean as the restaurant definitely is not.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went there after visiting the locks. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She even suggested that I not get a certain appetizer for it would be WAY TOO small for me and she was right (she showed me that appetizer that she was getting for another table). I pretty much inhaled my filet tenderloin filet, it was delicious!!

The view, aah the view. We were there around dusk and the sunset was just absolutely stunning!! It was really picturesque with the Olympic mountains and Puget Sound in the background, words really do not do it justice! Will definitely visit Anthony's again when I go back to Seattle.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Absolutely adore Anthony's Homeport. The outdoor seating has nice accommodations for shade or sun preferences. Very adequate seating for inside or outside dining. Knowledgeable waitstaff that knew the menu.
We LOVE Anthony's! Best value for your taste buds! The service is always Top Notch, but the cost isn't Top Dollar!
I will always recommend Anthony's to my out of town friends. I never hesitate if I want to be sure they will enjoy a great meal with wonderful service and delightful views!
Love it!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Always good always the same, it is a little like McDonalds. The menus and happy hours are consistent within all the chain. This is good if you are not into experimenting with new venues. I enjoy going to Anthony's. Their food is always prepared nicely and is tasty. The staff is always customer oriented and friendly. This Anthony's is convenient to Shilshole Marina with a nice view of the shipping channel goingand coming from the Ballard lockes.