“A Seattle favorrite”

Cuisines: African
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I have been going to this lovely spot mostly for breakfasts for many years and have never been disappointed, only delighted and well fed! The reception is always warm, but casual and the fare is not adventurous, but solid and always delicious. Even on rainy dark days, the huge window bring a soft light to flood the space and there is never any rush or hurry to turn your table. True hospitality is found here. We celebrated our anniversary here with dinner last year and were treated royally and the Ethiopian meal was simply swell. For breakfast or lunch a special favorite is the Smoked Salmon Potatoes. We found this place by accident when another place just down the street had huge linesand have been happy here ever since.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

this is a place that my husband and I stop in each time we come to visit Seattle. located in Madrona, on a street filled with neighborhood restaurants and stores, the street offers a breathtaking view of trees and flower filled bushes. I am in love with the menu offering brunch! Reasonable and great customer service

1  Thank blake0821
Reviewed July 27, 2009

It's beyond me why this restaurant is rated so low. If I could figure out how to rate this at 3.5 stars I would. Go for the Ethiopian food, which is delicious. She offers salmon, which is a bit unusual and the service is gracious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook