“A personal fave”
Review of Coastal Kitchen

Coastal Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Coastal Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #342 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“A personal fave”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. As a local it gives a great variety with a value and quality that stays the same. It explores different cuisines around the world that are located, surprise (!) on a coast. It always satisfies.

Visited January 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great brunch”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had brunch at Coastal Kitchen twice in two weeks and I had great experiences both times. It was very busy and I understand why! The biscuits are huge and delicious, the omelettes were perfect, and the hash browns were some of the best I've had! I'd happily go back a third time but I need to keep an eye on my waistline!

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, WA
“Long Wait, for great food”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This restaurant does not take reservations for parties of 4, so we decided to ameet at 10:30 as a group, but 2 of us arrived at 10 to get our name on the list.
If all of us had been there by 10 we could have been seated fairly soon. However by 10:30 the wait was much longer, so getting there by 10 is suggested, as there is NO place to wait.
There are quite a few bar stools but you can eat there so they are filled quickly.
Food details:
French toast- great
Goat Cheese scramble-great
Rainbow scramble-great
A mexican scramble -sorry can't remember menu name - also quite excellent
Overall a very good restaurant that has no room to wait, so be patient. Service is very good. Prices also fair.
Why not five stars? Just can't do that for a breakfast place, sorry.

“Mouth Watering Excellence”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

All I can say is wow! We stumbled in here after a visit to Volunteer Park with the best views of Seattle. What a treasure of a restaurant! Everything we tried had amazing flavor and the atmosphere of the place is warm and inviting. Rush here now!

Seattle, Washington
“Fun Capitol Hill Restaurant - Eat at the Bar & watch the cooks!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We really enjoyed this meal. Great clam chowder - spouse had excellent Crab and I had Chef Salad with Grilled Chicken (perfect for seafood-allergy patrons)... it is fun to sit at the bar and watch the chefs cook. Chef Sam made exquisite chocolate truffles (2 day prep) mmm. Middle of the road prices, a great neighborhood find.