“Best fancy dessert place”
Review of B & O Espresso - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Fun, dimly lit restaurant with delicious desserts. Be sure to check out the case before ordering. I've liked everything I've ever ordered here!

1  Thank Chelsalou

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've had dessert here a ton of times. They have such a great dessert selection and the environment is cute. I love popping in here for dessert after having dinner and take everyone here at some point.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Go ahead.... Stare and ogle all the pies and cakes in the display. This is such a cute place. Great for a date... Or your 'sweetie'... Get it. Cute European bistro setting and wonderful owners

Reviewed October 22, 2012

if you want brunch on capital hill, this is the spot. nibble on a fresh baked good while you're waiting for your more expansive brunch fair, always served with great coffee and a smile. wait staff is exceptionally lovely.

Thank j. p
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love going here for brunch , The German cake its so amazing .
I was there on Saturday i ordered the vegetarian omelet and my friends ordered the foul and the Salmon scramble plate everything looked so yummy so we want it to share i didn't regrade it eveything tasted so good .. we all thought that the food was so amazing .