“Yummy Breakfast”

Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Wall Street
Description: It's all about cravings at Six Seven Seattle Restaurant. Satisfying the ones you have, and creating sensory experiences that are totally unexpected. At our Seattle restaurant, you'll find a delightful melange of exciting flavors-highlighting the best of Northwestern cuisine and of the area. Our signature Seattle restaurant offers Pacific Northwest Cuisine and breathtaking views. Located inside The Edgewater, our waterfront Seattle restaurant, Six Seven, features seasonally inspired cuisine crafted with only the freshest and finest organic and naturally raised ingredients, procured for you to enjoy in our Executive Chef's new and exciting menus. To complement our Chef's special preparations, our ever-evolving wine selections highlight the finest artisan, boutique and hard to find Washington, Oregon and Northern California wineries. A purposeful selection of allocated wines are sought and paired with ongoing special dinners and promotions to highlight your dining experience.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Love the breakfast at six seven. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The Restaurant is beautiful and the service was great! I believe our waiter's name was Kevin. He was very friendly and took good care of us.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Two friends and myself visited Six Seven on June 14, 2013. I had researched so many restaurants wanting to make my sister's birthday perfect. The atmosphere at 6 pm was casual, comfortable, and friendly. Our waiter was humorous and made a fun dinner. The food was tastey. I didn't think it was over-the-top, but I thought my salmon was perfect and presentation appealing. I enjoyed the meal; the party was a success! The view of the bay was perfect. No rain or clouds! Awesome.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The view is nice as is the decor of the restaurant. Service is friendly but hopelessly overworked. The food is nothing special. The French fries looked and tasted like they came out of a bag as did the salad. The soup tasted like Campbells.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Edgewater Hotel has been around forever but never considered eating at its restaurant 6/7. Did so last year and loved the food and the view. Went again this Father's Day;it was busy but not overly so, food was superb, booth was nice for discussion, view was great, but service was so-so. My husband, our daughter and our grandchild weren't in a rush so we didn't complain when the food took forever to arrive, and the desserts were lost until we asked where they were (and I got an incorrect one but dare not object so as to prevent another 15 min hang up). Staff seemed...understaffed.

But definitely give it a try, then tour the waterfront especially nearby Sculpture Park. Just don't be in a rush to finish lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The decor and lighting was a little dated. Food and service was great. And of course you can't beat the view.