“Sooo good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Some of the best traditional sushi I have had. Don't come here expecting rolls and get there early to get a spot at the bar.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The best sushi I have ever had and probably ever will have. Both the owner and the new partner both apprenticed under the famous Jiro, Tokyo sushi chef whose diners pay $300 per meal. Omakase dinner means that you leave it up to the sushi chef to prepare the day's freshest, finest fish. The service is based on traditional sushi focusing on the taste of the fish. We got there early and waited in a line outside to sit at the sushi bar. Get there by 5 pm to ensure you get a spot. Reservations for table service must be made in advance. This was the best part of my Seattle trip.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Get a seat at the bar and Shiro will prepare his favorites that day for you. Not a cheap meal but for the best sushi I've had it is definitely worth every penny.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

It starts from 5:30pm. But either reserve early, either go there early and they can help make a reservation at around 7 ~ 8 pm. It's better to sit at the sushi bar, talking with the chef is really great!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I could write a really long, detailed review on Shiro's. But I won't. Just go there. It's the best sushi I've ever had in my life (and trust me, I've eaten everywhere). Soooooo good. Do the Omakase. I would recommend a reservation, we didn't and got lucky. Someday I will return....