“Decent pizza, nice to eat outdoors”
Review of Belltown Pizza

Belltown Pizza
Ranked #591 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Typical menu, but in a neighborhood with lots of outdoor restaurants. Chopped salad was a nice change from the usual.

There are newer reviews for Belltown Pizza

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were renting an apartment in the building above the restaurant so this was a convenient stop when we got back after a day's sight-seeing. The place is quite basic with wooden booths at one end and a bar at the other. There are some tables on the street if you want to eat outside.

The service was good, pizza was nice and we would eat here again if we were in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I rented an apartment in the building above Belltown Pizza for a week. While the pizza really isn't anything spectacular, they have a nice beer selection. We found ourselves stopping in here for a late night snack on several occasions during our stay. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to visit this restaurant, but if you're hungry or craving a beer and are already in the area, it's not a bad bet.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My friends and I did not have a great experience here. It took quite a while for a waiter to come over to our table and take our food order (someone else had brought out water earlier).

The waiter that finally came over was not very nice or friendly. We had a question about toppings on the pizza and when we asked him, he simply said ‘Well it's right on the menu, if you would just read it....’ We had read the menu before asking him and the explanation on the menu wasn't clear so that's why we were asking him. We had expected better customer service and we were not impressed.

The pizza wasn't great and I don't think it was worth what we spent. The crust had no taste and it was like eating cardboard. Eating here was pretty much a waste of time and money and I would rather have stayed home and made something there or gone to Zeeks Pizza.

This may have been an off night for them, but either way I will probably not return to Belltown Pizza to give it another try.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

olive, pepperoni and artichoke calzone was amazing! Comes with a green salad, but the waitress never asked what kind of dressing I wanted..so it came out with nothing. Found that a bit odd.