“The Food Rocks ,,The Servise is The Best of Seattle”
Review of Mr. Gyro's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Gyro's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Knoxville, Tennessee
“The Food Rocks ,,The Servise is The Best of Seattle”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The main Guy Sammy runs the friendliest and best Meditrainin rest in Seattle The food Rocks I eat there all the Time It has the best value for the Dollar ....its in a great neiborhood to visit I should be #1 Med rest in seattle ,,Its a tight fit but they make room but that Is the charm that makes it what it Is ,,,,,The do need to stay open more on Saterday and be oopen on Sunday but baring that Mr Gyros Rocks Seattle and the Greenwood (n.Seattle area) and they have great combo platters

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank donoceanhigh

Clinton, Washington
“Delicious Greek food and welcoming service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wanted something delicious, healthy, reasonable and easy. This was so good. I asked for a lamb kabob and salad. One of the brothers quickly took my order from behind the counter, raised his eyes with an approving smile (because it was not on their menu) and handed it to me shortly for 10.00 plus something that included my soda. It satisfied me completely! I can't remove the low rating for category "bar scene". It should really be n/a. It's not fancy seating, but sufficient and very casual which is what I wanted. Excellent quality food.

• Visited May 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Simply the best gyros in Seattle if not the world. Pretty much take out as only a few drab chairs/tables in the tiny place but so what. Just order to take out - that is if you can get the guys to answer their phone. They are too darn busy!!

Visited May 2012
Mystic, Connecticut
“If you like Gyros, this is the place to be!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Got to shop just as the restaurant was closing. We were so disappointed and asked if we could get some food to go. The owner couldn't have been nicer- he just asked us to order something simple. We went with the Lamb Gyro and a Falafel Gyro and brought them home to eat. I'm not sure if they make their own pitas, but the bread was fresh and we enjoyed every bite. It was also a really good value.

• Visited June 2012
“Best Gyros in Seattle”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Love the Mr. Gyro! My favorite is the Lamb Gyro with no onions. Tasty food and the owner is very friendly. He always has a smile for you and remembers what you ordered last time.

• Visited December 2011