“Delicious Greek food and welcoming service”
Review of Mr. Gyro's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Gyro's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wanted something delicious, healthy, reasonable and easy. This was so good. I asked for a lamb kabob and salad. One of the brothers quickly took my order from behind the counter, raised his eyes with an approving smile (because it was not on their menu) and handed it to me shortly for 10.00 plus something that included my soda. It satisfied me completely! I can't remove the low rating for category "bar scene". It should really be n/a. It's not fancy seating, but sufficient and very casual which is what I wanted. Excellent quality food.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Simply the best gyros in Seattle if not the world. Pretty much take out as only a few drab chairs/tables in the tiny place but so what. Just order to take out - that is if you can get the guys to answer their phone. They are too darn busy!!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Got to shop just as the restaurant was closing. We were so disappointed and asked if we could get some food to go. The owner couldn't have been nicer- he just asked us to order something simple. We went with the Lamb Gyro and a Falafel Gyro and brought them home to eat. I'm not sure if they make their own pitas, but the bread was fresh and we enjoyed every bite. It was also a really good value.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Love the Mr. Gyro! My favorite is the Lamb Gyro with no onions. Tasty food and the owner is very friendly. He always has a smile for you and remembers what you ordered last time.

1  Thank KMathmatical
Reviewed July 20, 2010

there's practically nowhere else where you can get a good meal for five dollars! The gyros are fabulous! Sammy and Johnny are super nice!