“Best Gluten-Free Food Ever”
Review of Razzi's Pizzeria

Razzi's Pizzeria
Ranked #468 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Best Gluten-Free Food Ever”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife is Italian and has missed bread with her meals since she discovered she is gluten intolerant. Most GF pizza crust tastes like cardboard but not only did she have an awesome quinoa pasta with eggplant, but it came with GF garlic bread that was over the top. It tasted exactly like regular bread. If I didn't know it was GF, I would never have guessed. The other food here was very good as well. We will return to this restaurant on our next visit to Seattle.

• Visited September 2013

Burlington,WA
“More than pizza &best menu for a gluten-free person ever that I've seen.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my 1st trip to 07/27 & 07/28, Razzis, along with 3 others. Two of these people need gluten free food which we found through the mobile app, "find me gluten free". So we go in and the first thing they ask is do we want a regular or gluten free menu. So myself and the other guy want reg. and the girls get gluten free. The menu is at least 12"x18" both sides printed, FOR BOTH MENUS. The girls are all smiles and near drooling. Both the menus are near identical with one obviously gluten free. Yes, the same items on both minus the wheat. So they order mozzarella cheese sticks, with marinara sauce. We(guys) were lucky to get a bite, but they were great and the sauce too. So you could order pizza, grinders, pasta and desserts. We had it all and both variations were excellent. The girls were all smiles and nearly fell over Aamir(the owner), when he came and asked us how things were. They just went off about the variety and selection of items and have never had so much to choose from and hating to watch others it things that they could never have, but now being able to eat those things. Needless to say the food was fabulous, very tasty. I'd recommend this place to all gluten free people. There is plenty of seating to be had and for large parties too. So they had to go back for lunch the next day, they twisted our arms although we would've been the first ones in the door but being gentlemen we held the door. As a side note, I hear they deliver, so give them a try.

• Visited July 2013
Homer, Alaska
“Holy Crap! This is GF pizza nirvana.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all. I hate having Celiac and I can get good gf pizza, but this stuff is so, so good I got it 2 nights in a row. One hint is to order the pizza well done, but that goes for all gf pizza. Thanks Razzi.

• Visited June 2013
“great discovery in greenwood”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

razzis IS the place for pizza and great salads! we were amazed thata gluten free pizza could taste so good. the topping were generous and the crust and sauce was right on! nice atmosphere and a gluten free beer and im in love with this place

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Allergy-friendly pizza, sandwiches & pasta!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

oh my oh my. gluten-free and dairy-free pizza? that's delicious? plus "mozarella" sticks, and grinders and garlic bread? i must be high. but no...here it is. absolutely delicious and totally allergy-friendly.

and the most expensive pizza i've ever had in my life, hence the 4 stars.

Visited August 2012