“good Chicken”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The chicken is the best! went there it was nice food was good i'm telling you it was good so there. damn it man this is Great food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

A divorce split the famous Ezell's franchise. The wife got "Ezell's" and Ezell the husband started the new "Heaven Scent" chicken stores. This is the famous chicken that Oprah Winfrey would have flown into Chicago. The rolls are highly addictive. The side are terrific. The chicken is wonderful.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Ezell's is so good that I don't fry my own chicken anymore. Try the spicy! Yes, it's so greasy-good you'll put on two pounds and raise your cholesterol...so don't overdo it. But DO IT!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Well we were in Woodinville a few weeks ago and decided to try Ezell's, so arrived and surprised not to find an seating just a place to order and pickup. So we ordered the 4 piece with rolls and took it out to the car and had a feast, fresh out of the fry pot and very tasty and very limited grease, best chicken we have had. The rolls were also to die for, and made a great finger wiping tool (since we had no napkins in the car). So only drawback is no place to sit down and no napkins. We have been back since as it was that good, it's hard to fins a place to waste calories on these days but this is the place to do just that

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Make no mistake; I’d prefer “good” fried chicken over a good steak any time. I always heard Ezell’s was the best in town so I couldn’t wait to try it. I’m sure it has a wonderful history but I was very disappointed and think they need put Mama Ezell’s spirit back into the recipe.
The chicken was overdone and cooked at too high a temperature. Good fried chicken needs to have a crispy but flaky crust. The chicken I was served didn’t have a crispy crust, it was more of a hard shell around the chicken and had no flavor. It was obviously dropped in the fryer with too wet of a coating.
Based on Ezell’s history I’ll give it another shot but if the chicken I order looks like what I had this last time I’ll just leave it on the counter.