“Cappuccino!! Cappuccino!! Cappuccino!!!”
Review of Serafina

Serafina
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Boston St.
Transit: Bus: Eastlake Ave. E & E. Newton St. Eastlake Ave. E & E. Howe St. Eastlake Ave. E & Lynn St. Boylston Ave. E & E. Boston St. Streetcar: Fairview & Campus Drive
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Such a great restaurant! The best service! The best cappuccino I've had on this side of the pond! I've been dying to go back since the last time I was there!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

For my girlfriend / partner and I, this is "our" place...where we go to celebrate special occasions. Never disappoints...even the bill is a relatively pleasant surprise. We love this place...

NOTE: There has recently been a change of chefs in the kitchen, and we have not had a chance to return, so diners...caveat emptor

Reviewed November 30, 2012

While on a business trip to Seattle in November 2012, I visited Serafina & enjoyed a wonderful meal with a business colleague. Some years ago I had discovered Serafina while working in Seattle & was was pleasantly surprised to find that they were still thriving & providing excellent meals. Their salmon & trout dishes along with the apple/blue cheese salad were outstanding. Service was excellent. They now have a sister-restuarant next door which I plan try during my next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

After two times where the service was somewhat slow, the seating is crowded and the food was simply so-so. Nothing was good enough to draw me back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had reservations for four before a night football game at Century Link. Seattle traffic was even more impossible than usual. We called Serafina to say that we would be late. The staff graciously offered to hold our table. More than an hour later, we were still quite a distance away. We made another call to seek a further accomodation for our schedule. Again, the staff very graciously assured us that the would take care of us, even when we asked that we be served quickly when we did arrive. To further accomodate us, they quickly summarized the menu and took our orders over the phone. No muss, no fuss and we are not regular customers.

When we finally arrived, the table was ready, the wine was open and waiting. Salads were presented immediately and our dinners arrived at the table less than 5 minutes after that. The dinners were very good and our wait staff was tremendous. They were courteous, friendly, attentive and did all they could to ensure that we could leave in time for the game.

I had never been to Serafine before, but I will go back!

1  Thank Bob B