“Happy Hour - Go!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Cross street: Yale Ave N
Transit: [Seattle Streetcar] The Seattle Streetcar begins outside the Arnold Building on Fairview Ave. N and runs south through South Lake Union before ending at the intersection of Westlake Ave. and 5th Ave. near Westlake shopping center. [Bus Routes] There are two main bus routes that serve our location, 66 and 70.
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The food and drink here during happy hour is fantastic! I love the tempura the most! Service can be slow but that's only because everything is made fresh for you. Sit at the little bar and watch the sushi masters at their craft, preparing your meal before your eyes. Delicious, fresh, and cheap happy hour prices!

There are newer reviews for I Love Sushi

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Authentic Japanese food and great service make this a restaurant that you should try if you are in the area. The restaurant was in walking distance of our hotel, a very pleasant treat.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

We made a reservation for 6 and they seated us right away when we arrived. The service was great and the sushi was outstanding.

1  Thank scholnicks
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We went to I Love Sushi for a family dinner. The sushi is nice. We ordered California Roll, Crunchy Roll, Rainbow Roll, among others. They all taste good.

The restaurant is located at Lake Union, and the view is very nice.

It is within very close distance from Silver Cloud Inn (where we stayed), only a 3-minute walking distance.

1  Thank rindradjaja
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a nice family restaurant on Lake Union near the boat docks. The happy hour on weekdays until 6:00 has great prices on various sushi rolls and plates and a few specials. The prices are reasonable and the service is very good. This has been a mainstay for us, as it is reasonable priced, tasty and close to home.