“Great location for fireworks!!!!”
Review of Daniel's Broiler

Daniel's Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
Daniel's Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #235 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Cross street: Valley Street
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had reservations for the Fourth of July so we could watch the fireworks from the restaurant -- it was a spectacular place for that. Food was delicious, and the service was very good. We were early for our reservation and we sat out on the deck and had a cocktail before dinner - great experience overlooking the pier and having sun in Seattle!!

There are newer reviews for Daniel's Broiler

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We don't go to many steakhouses outside of chains like Outback, so perhaps we don't have much experience, but we LOVED Daniel's Broiler. I took my wife there on our visit to Seattle to celebrate her 30th birthday and this was by far the best meal of the trip. Sure it was quite expensive, but I came there expecting that the quality of the food and the service, made it worth it. Our waiter made sure our every need was taken care of, as did the rest of the staff.

Note that like every place else in Seattle, you have to pay to park (I think it was $5). For added buck of two, spring for the valet.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Although very, very expensive, the meal was worth it. Daniel's is right on the pier, overlooking million dollar yachts (for sale!). I had a small filet, my husband had a rib steak and both were cooked to perfection (they ask you to cut into your steak as soon as it is delivered to make sure it's cooked correctly. Attentive waiters, kept bringing water (we drink a lot of water so we appreciate that).

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Not a culinary hotspot but the food is good without thrills. Good selection of wine by the glass. Service excellent and a nice atmosphere!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Lovely restaurant with an excellent location and stunning views over the lake especially at sunset. The menu is relatively simple but with business colleagues dining with me, a variety of starters and main courses were selected and you have to say what they offer, they do very well. The service for our table was excellent, very informative and attentive without being too much for us conservative Europeans. I was recommended by the server to have the Filet Mignon without the sauce I had requested, if I really needed the sauce then they would be happy to bring it for me. They of course were right, the meat was perfect without any sauce! Maybe a touch expensive but you get what you pay for!

Been to Daniel's Broiler? Share your experiences!