“A little $, but awesome quality, service”

Thai Ginger - Seattle
Ranked #1,534 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Madison Park
Description: While many Thai restaurants serve dishes domesticated to Western palates, Thai Ginger is known for authentic artfully crafted selections made with the freshest and finest ingredients. Thai food is considered one of the most balanced cuisines on the planet. At Thai Ginger, we provide a variety of dishes from all of Thailand's geographical regions. With each dish you will enjoy proportional sweetness and acidity, along with fresh aroma and spice per your personal request. Come experience the energy and excitement of our exhibition kitchen while our fast and friendly staff assure you have an experience to remember.
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The food is awesome - went back again and definitely would if I find myself in SeaTac again. Great decor. Not busy (amazingly). Fast, effecient, no obnoxious-frilly service. Just a couple bucks too expensive for all dishes. That said, this would be a great date place, I think, if you wanted to not look cheap and your date is into ethnic and/or spicy food.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

This place was the best Thai I have ever had. No really.

Reviewed March 29, 2009

Nice Thai dinner if you're in the mall. I wouldn't seek it out, but I enjoyed my dinner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 24, 2008

lunch special

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

I love this place, the waiters are SUPER nice..... the owner always starts a chat with you.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook