“A bit of a let down”

The Fisherman's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fisherman's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #344 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

beautiful Day Sun Blue skies and we had seen loads of adverts for this Restaurant so.....
On our last day in Seattle we set off to sample the food and ambience of it
a bit of a let down...Lovely location....good variety in Menu BUT
The goods did not come up to standard
My bowl of Chowder was Cold and my fish tasteless !the chips very average
I left half my portion as it was so flat and cold
We will not be returning there...sorry

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stopped by for fish and chips and should have trusted my instinct and continued to Ivar's just around the corner. The salmon was only average, the fries were amazingly bland. Nice to sit outside in the dog days of summer,

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Upside, delicious clam chowder and the coconut shrimp appetizer was wonderful. My husband also really enjoyed his swordfish.
Downside, screaming children, watered down drink, and dry to the point of inedible halibut. Overall, would not recommend.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

The location is good, being next to the Ferris wheel. But the food is a different story. The crabmeat is somewhat dry in the inside. My daughter and wife had the steak and king crab legs, the meat is dry. It was a Saturday night but the place is not even packed. The service is good but it seems they are in a hurry. I'm wandering why because we sat outside and there are empty tables. The good side was we were accommodated just fine with seven adults and four kids.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We visited in September. Fisherman's had been recommend to us by a friend who had lived in Seattle. The restaurant looks a little dated but it looked like a seaside fish house. We had the crab cakes and they were great. The dipping sauce was just as good. We had crab legs also. The crab was very good as well. They also offered several micro brews from local breweries. We sat outside by the waterfront. The view was great. The servers were nice and did a great job. It was a fun place to eat and drink. It's not cheap but you are eating seafood, so it is what we expected to pay. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to eat on the waterfront and enjoy a good meal with friends.