“Horrible Customer Service!!”

Ranked #2,284 of 4,454 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I placed an order for 5 orders of spinakopitas using Yelp Eat 24 app. The pictures on their menu showed each order comes with 2 spinakopitas and salad... Which means that I was supposed to get total of 10 spinakopitas. There is NOTHING in the description that said anything that would make me think otherwise. I paid $20-something. My husband picked-up our order and there was only total of 5 spinakopitas. I called the restaurant and they said their menu changed a year ago but it looks like the pictures have not been updated. "Sorry, but there is nothing we can do."
I completely understand if a restaurant has a horrible marketing person but from a customers perspective, that is not my problem. Just saying "sorry" but not being willing to make it right is just not acceptable. I feel completely ripped off!

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Meal was good. Have eaten here before. The kids like it so I also ab becoming a fan. Not a burger place but sometime change is good.

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Excellent food and selection at a fair price. For a quick dinner this place does the trick. They have several chicken plates, kabebs, and vegetarian dishes. They serve soft drinks, but no beer or wine.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

We had a party catered from here a year ago and the food was SO CHEAP and SO OUTSTANDING. People who are very nice and who were at the party were actually stealing the food on the way out the door and we couldnt even stop them. We order from here all the time since then. Do not miss this place. SUPER yum.

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Hello there so basically I am from Middle East and I know how the food tastes originally from there. So if you are looking for a food from Middle East and tasted like from there and cooked the way middle easterners cook their food then this is not the one. I came for a vacation all the way from AZ. I think if you look up that you will find a better choice. And its got this weird way to order. Like the guy previously said.