“Good Burger”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #2,246 of 4,271 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Okay, this one is hard to find. First, it is located in a mall at the northeast corner of 6th and Pine. Go inside the building and up to the top (4th) floor. It is next to the cinema. The malts are awesome!

1  Thank kuwells

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We've been to other Johnny Rockets restaurants and this location really takes the cake for being the worst. The service was bad: we had to flag down a waiter to get menus and despite signs advertising a promotion for a free shake with movie ticket stub, the waiter said, "not today."
The food took more than 20 minutes and the ketchup on our table (and the next table) were empty. We asked the waiter for new ketchup and never heard back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

What can I say, it's Johnny Rockets. It was in the food court of the shopping mall next to the hotel I stayed at. Food was food court quality. Service was slow, one step up from fast food. Our server wasn't really interested in being there. But, it's Johnny Rockets, that's what you expect at each location.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My children visited us during their easter break and we had a great lunch at Johnny Rockets. The service was fantastic and the burger was fresh. I was very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I acquiesced and visited this store after my terrible experience in Auburn. My son wanted to take me to lunch and he is such a tight wad. I didn't want to have fast food, and the only other restaurants in the building were a bit more expensive. I really thought it wouldn't be as bad as Auburn.

I was WRONG! The service was terrible. The waitress started walking away before my son got done ordering his drink. I ordered a cheeseburger and she told me they had "like 12 different cheeseburgers, so its kinda hard to know what you want"... seriously? that's how you talk to guests?
The burger was even greasier than the one in Auburn, hard to believe it could be worse.

1  Thank yo007