“Worst Service and it can never ever be good.. Food is Okay but not worth it for price they are asking”
Review of Pabla Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Terrible... Terrible.. Horrible...
No sense how to treat customer.. This is third time I faced the worst service out of 5 times, manner-less behavior of waiters.. Waitresses took the order and we asked her to bring the glass of water.. She did not acknowledge it neither say anything. Two Times I ask her not reply.. Such thing happened with me two times.. Check come with extra nan which we did not get. Even owner said that yes it has been ordered. After clarification, they deduct amount from check. They have monopoly of being there in downtown. I wonder only due to location people are considering this place, me too..

I really don;t understand How people says Garlic Nan is very good there. I never tested such rubbish garlic nan in my life. Utter flop.. I had only tested one time.. and thats it..

I will say never go to this place.. Go to Tandoori Hut or Madhu in Belltown, those are cheap and has good quality food also they have sense how to speak with customer.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank VidhyaB

Washington, DC
“Very good food, mediocre service”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I recently went here with some work colleagues while on a business trip to Seattle. I am of Indian descent and pretty picky about Indian food. First, the food itself is above average. It's not the best Indian food, but it's tasty and will satisfy you.

Before I went here I read the reviews about the bad service. I am pretty tolerant and thoughtsome of the reviews might have been exaggerating. But lo and behold our server was a bit curt, bordering on rude. We kind of laughed it off because we couldn't believe that the reviews were spot-on -- and we were prepared after reading the reviews.

In short, you'll get a good meal here. Keep your expectations (re: service) low and you will be fine!

• Visited June 2011
Seattle
“Terrible service, average food”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I have been there a few times - each time expecting that the service will be better. But every time, the service has been getting worse. The service has gone down from average to poor to rude. Finally, we (myself & my wife) decided that it's not worth coming to this place. The only reason that we were tolerating the service and the AVERAGE FOOD was that it's real convenient for us. We live in Seattle and love Indian food. We have stopped going there and would also like to advise anyone that goes there to try some other Indian places like Chutney's in Bellevue downtown (not the one in Seattle).

Arizona
“Better than it looks”
Reviewed August 26, 2009

We had dinner at this downtown restaurant recently. The place looks shabby from the outside, and there were a bunch of street-kids hanging around the doorway, but was a bit better inside. Service was OK but way too fast - they brought the main course before we had even begun to tackle the mixed appetisers. Food was pretty good; the staff a bit surly & with a bit of an attitude problem.

Carrboro, North Carolina
“Really Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2009

The food was truly delicious. 10 minutes from airport with easy parking. Decor is a little dark. Wait staff was attentive. Small Indian grocery attached.