Read the reviews and took a walk down the street to give it a shot.
1) Food - Quality was good. Tried the dungenous crab cakes. Great flavor accompanied by petite fresh greens with balsamic vinegar and very nice red potatoes mixed with fresh mushrooms - really enjoyed this unique combination.
2) Beverage - Tried the Pikes Kilt Lifter in a mug, nice beer before the meal at a reasonable price ($5.50)
3) Service - prompt and knowledgeable.
1) Space - a little tight, get there early. Might even consider happy hour from 3-5 where there are discounts on beverages and oysters are $1.50 each.
2) Price - main courses appear to run from upper $20s to upper $30s. The food quality was good; however, proportion was a bit small.
All in all, good food. Would recommend if you are in the area, not sure it would be on my list if I had to drive into the city.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.