“First Rate”
Review of Dahlia Lounge

Dahlia Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Dahlia Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 4,270 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Virginia
Transit: Metro Buses are available downtown. http://transit.metrokc.gov/ for more information.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love Dahlia Lounge! The food is amazing. I love their brunch. They have a wonderful persimmon martini and I just adore their donuts with the house made preserves! Everything is great, service is immpecable and atmosphere is really fun! Can't go wrong with Dahlia.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a party of five for a Saturday Brunch and got a nice sized table that could have accommodated 6 or 7 people. Everyone enjoyed their meals; the service was good and everything was served piping hot and it all came up together. I had their Duck Hash and it was great. It had nice sized pieces of duck, some crisped pieces and all had a nice touch of five spice seasoning. I got to try other’s sides; their sausage was fabulous, the bacon was very thick, nicely smoked and meaty and their potatoes were simply done but expertly seasoned and just right. For dessert we split a piece of coconut cream pie; it was very large, creamy and loaded with flakes of obviously fresh coconut. The bill came out to $20 per person, without any drinks and before tip. While this may be more than your standard breakfast cost- it was not your standard breakfast and was totally worth the cost.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed at the hotel Andra, spent the day traveling and were starved and wanted something close. The menu looked amazing and it was. We started with the seabar menu of great tastes. We should have done the sampler but wasn't sure how big it was for 2 people. Had the smoked black cod (have to like smoke) and the poke. Both nice size for $5. The apple salad was wonderfully fresh. Of course we went because food network recommended the crab cakes and they were awesome! The black cod dinner was nice but the sauce was amazing. The sauce does make the dish. Only sorry we were too stuffed for the desserts.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is the second visit I have made to this restaurant and both times the meal has been awesome. I love the way you are very warmly welcomed and coats taken,booth seating is intimate without being claustrophobic, lighting subtle, a great atmosphere. So it is hardly surprising the food and service more than match up to these excellent first impressions. No need to detail what we ate (don't you find that aspect of a review somewhat tedious?). Try anything that takes your fancy and it will be amazing. The menu is restricted to perhaps only four or five entrees which is such a good sign. Proof they really care about cooking. So,having been majorly disappointed with another high end restaurant in Seattle, I will probably only go to Dahlia on future visits to this foodie city.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had the Smoked black cod and the Ahi tuna poke items from the sea bar menu. This is like a tapas type of appetizer. The smoked cod was my favorite. I also had the short rib entree, and it was nice and juicy, melt in your mouth. The service was friendly and the ambiance is very relaxed. Didn't have any of the crab cakes, but I hear that's what they are famous for. A must go!