“Fishing at a restuarant”

Anthony's Pier 66 & Bell Street Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Pier 66 & Bell Street Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 4,300 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Bell St.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Anthony's is home to some of the tastiest fish cooked in my area of Ballard and I still go there for special occasions when I think of good seafood or want a treat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Their clam chowder was delicious! Great view of the waterfront and the Fresh Alaska Lingcod was delicious. The artichoke dip was really good. When you make your reservations, make sure you have the right restaurant because they have many locations.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Pricey but is on the waterfront and does have fresh seafood. I do wish they had more reasonable prices for the fresh halibut options; it was $26 for the fried fish and fries. We had excellent service. Timing of the food went well and they kept our water glasses filled at our request.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been here a few times and have always enjoyed the location, the food the service. But yesterday we went there and since we were running late we decided to try their "free" valet parking. The valet guy took the car and said he "would take good care of my wife's new Accord".
When it came time to leave the gal at the front said to advise her we had a car in the valet parking and she took a piece of the slip the valet gave us. We waited about 10 mins. Other folks came and had their car brought and we wondered why our can had not showed up as we had turned in our recp't prior to them. Then I went in and asked what happened and why we did not get our car yet, they said they had gotten busy and that our car would be "right" here in a "jiffy". Waited another 10 mins - another few folks came and left in their cars and I went back in as now my wife was getting worried about her almost new car. They said the same thing - that they had gotten bust and that our car would be there soon. We waited another 5 mins - the car finally showed up. I was a little pissed and said that we had waited for quite a while and the valet said that they were only notified to bring up the car about 2 mins prior to this. I said c'mon and he just said sorry but "that's all he knew". I think they were out in our vehicle.
I really don't know what the real story was - just that I wasn't given the real story. If I go there again I will certainly never trust their valet parking with our vehicle.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great view at night back over the Harbor towards the downtown area and the Seattle wheel. Good honest diner food and such a friendly welcome. Has a gluten free menu. Family friendly and couple friendly. Need to book Friday and Saturday.