“Dr Z Sez”
Review of Etta's Seafood

Etta's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Etta's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Virgina & Western
Transit: Our new lightrail system will get you from the airport right to the heart of downtown at 4th and Westlake, just minutes from our restaurant. The Metro Transit bus system is very accesible and a trip planner is available online at; www.metro.kingcounty.gov
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our hotel recommend this spot when I asked for great seafood and I was not disappointed. Unfortunately, they ran out of halibut which I really wanted. The location is great......right near the fish market. Staff was friendly and helpful in selections entrees.

1  Thank HOWARD Z
There are newer reviews for Etta's Seafood

sit in or out
prices are on the high side but the chef is well known in the seattle and if you want fish this is the place to go
we sat outside and the breeze and foot traffic was entertaining
you could hear the street performers playing music and the food we ate was great
halibut and alaskan salmon
great spirits whatever your choice
don't hesitate to go;; if you want crab go next door to Cutters

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Etta's seafood for lunch on June 27th, 2013. We only ate there because we were extremely hungry and this restaurant was the only one that actually had available tables, well I can see why. The services is mediocre to say the least. Most of the waitresses seemed unhappy, and talk to you as if they are doing you a favor by pouring water. There was this older waitress who worked on the section located to the right of the podium and she had the nastiest, most bitter look on her face. She seemed completely dissatisfied with her job and she passed right next to me three times while we were waiting to be seated and never once did she say "excuse me". Our waitress was so slow and rude. After we paid our check, she took forever to bring it back. I asked her what was taking to long and her response was, "we rang out of change, I'm not a bank you know" as she walked away. Five minutes later she came back and apologized for her behavior because she knew that I was ready to talk to her so called manager. The food was expensive and did not taste good at all. Four of us ordered the grilled cheese. It was nasty and I am being generous with my comments. We decided never to go back to this restaurant. It was an utter disappointment that I am not willing to repeat. TIP: train your staff on how to be nice and smile. Remember smiles don't cost a thing.

1  Thank siruly
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate here for dinner on a Friday evening and while the dining room didn't look packed, they kept guests waiting for their tables (we however did not wait, just a strange observation). Our service was extremely slow. Mixed drinks and beers were delivered quickly, but two lemonades took as long as the entree? Food was medicore at best. Crab cakes were the best out of everything we ordered. Definitely woudl not recommend it or return.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The rub they use on the salmon tasted just like the famous BBQ rubs they use in Memphis. Everything was good. Limited choices, deserts not as sweet most. Great service.

Been to Etta's Seafood? Share your experiences!