“Great food, great service”
Review of Sazerac - CLOSED

Sazerac
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring
Transit: The New Sound Transit Light Rail station nearest us is University Street Station, in the Seattle Tunnel underneath Third Avenue.
Description: Outlier is a Seattle gathering place, serving urban rustic small plates and craft cocktails. We serve simple, seasonally-driven food, perfect for sharing and social dining in an environment that is dynamic, fueled by a creative beverage program and pumped up tunes!
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had breakfast and dinner at the Sazarac and have no complaints. Everything tasted great and the service was top notch.

There are newer reviews for Sazerac

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Once again Sazerac has wowed me. While staying at Hotel Monaco, I enjoyed several meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. They just started a new menu. Breakfasts were classic and excellent. Lunch was amazing with daily soups to-die-for. The butter lettuce salad is my favorite. The toasted cheese sandwich was better than mom's. The burger is a huge favorite. I enjoyed the field mushrooms twice. There must have been 20 delicious mushrooms for only $8. The tuna is sushi grade and fresh. The servers and management were friendly and attentive. I never wanted for anything. You gotta try Sazerac.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Went here for lunch as we had heard lots of good things. We had reservations but waited almost 9 minutes (which doesn't seem to long unless you are standing there) to be asked if we had reservations. Service was so so and I wasn't impressed with the food. The soup was good nothing special but they ordered me a full size salad instead of a side and it was tastless and nothing to get excited about. With other options for lunch will not be my choice to go back.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was a guest at the Hotel Monaco, so I decided to check this restaurant out for dinner.
I ordered a burger with fries. The burger clearly was a reheated one; the fries were soggy and mushy (reheated in the micro wave??).
The service was very bad: I ordered a cocktail which only arrived after I was served my dinner. The cocktail was on the "Special of the evening list" at $9,-. When the bill came (I had to wait an eternity for it because the waitress was busy chatting with other staff), the bill showed $11 for the cocktail. I confronted her: she said oh well...
Never again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Were staying at the hotel and we don't normally eat inhouse, however we had lunch, drinks and dinner at this restaurant because it looked great, had great ambience, even better service and the chefs were brilliant. we were just sitting at the bar and the chefs gave us a tasting plate - they were really nice and acknowledged people coming and going which was a nice touch. the bar and rest seem very popular and the happy hour is excellent value. everything we had was delicious and the service was great. i think it was good value for money and certainly for the quality and setting. i wish we had eaten here everynight!