“A Gem in Capitol Hill” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant

Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,127 of 4,062 Restaurants in Seattle
Cross street: Corner of Harvard & E. Pine St
Baldwin, New York
“A Gem in Capitol Hill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

The menu is vast. As neophytes to Thai food, we required considerable time to make our selections. This did not perturb our waiter. He was patient throughout our stay and responsive to our queries. Our order included "Drunken Noodles" with beef as well as a chicken dish. Both were prepared with peanuts which added a pleasant, unique flavor. Both dishes were remarkably delicious and filling. Dessert was "Fried Banana Split." It fed two. The staff could not have been more amenable.The cost to dine appeals to the budget-conscious.
A note as to the address for the out-of-town visitor: Pike Street and East Pike Street are separately numbered. Pike Street ends at 9th Avenue; East Pike Street begins east of 9th Avenue. Ayutthaya is seven blocks east of 9th Avenue, at the corner of Harvard Street. It is not in the Convention Center.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Rey17

Seattle, Washington
“Favorite Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

I've been to many Thai restaurants and this paticular restaurant is my absolute favorite! The very first time I went here, I was a little hesitant because of the decor. I hate to say it but one can't help be judgemental about the food if the inside of the restaurant doesn't look too great. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't dirty looking, the decor was just outdated. A friend had brought me here and I figured why not try?! Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! I walked out of the restaurant feeling extremely satisfied! They have definitely made improvements since then and it looks way better! On my most recent visit, I took my parents and they loved it so much they ordered some items to go! All of the items I have ever ordered always taste great! I would recommend: All Star Appetizer, Chicken Yellow Curry, Chicken Pud Thai, Pud Seafood Special, and 3 Spice Fish (highly recommended). The only negative would just be that there is no parking for the restaurant (you can't really expect it for the Capitol Hill area)! There is street parking but I just pay to park at a nearby parking lot for a couple bucks.

• Visited February 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Good Food and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

Title says it all. Well located Thai restaurant has nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the food is tasty.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Can't remember what the...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2008

Can't remember what the name of the item was, but it was marinated chicken thighs wrapped in leaves and then broiled (maybe). DEEElicious. And the friend banana for dessert was nifty, too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook