“Post Seahawk Game dining experience, Jan. 11/14”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Outstanding service, even better steaks- worth every penny! Very busy even I band yet the hostess took time to warmly greet us and check on our table. Once seated in the lower area, the impeccable service took over. Steaks were done to perfection and the wine perfectly matched. Have had the occasional hiccup at the Met but the steaks are the best in town!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Metropolitan Grill is a wonderful and busy American grill with an excellent menu and an impressive selection of vines and other beverages. As the place is well attended, the quality of the food is superb, as is the service. I had meat which was not only perfectly cooked but also flavoured in a way i could't have expected better. Highly recommended for special occasion or if you want to treat your dear ones and yourself.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We came here recently for my birthday. It is my go-to steakhouse. Especially since they do an amazing deal (Have Dinner On Us); so we get two marvelous steak dinners for the price of one.

They consistently have delicious steaks. Their service always spot-on. And their cocktails are perfectly strong. Coming here is NEVER a bad idea.

I highly recommend the long-bone rib-eye. It makes for some tasty leftovers the next day. Their filet oscar is also top-notch. And treating me to a birthday creme brulee never hurts!

So come here for the authentic steakhouse experience without all the pretentiousness that others carry with them. It really is THAT good of a steakhouse.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A fantastic meal.... service wonderful. Escargot to a tee. (they come in the shell but you can request they be removed which I suggest) The steak done perfect. Not rushed. Our waitress Kim saw to our every need. However, this treat does come at a fairly still price so beware. What the heck.... treat yourself!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

While The Met is not an inexpensive place to dine, it is a wonderful experience and a perfect place to celebrate any special occasion.

Every time we visit, I find the staff kind, personal and caring with a genuine interest in the people they get to see.

The food is always exceptional from the steaks to the pork chops, the lobster bisque to the spinach salad I have yet to find anything on the menu I did not thoroughly enjoy. While there are many great deserts, my favorite by far is the bananas foster, which is prepared table side and serves two, so leave room and bring a someone near and dear to you.

Been to Metropolitan Grill? Share your experiences!