“As Good as Chicago!”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Chicago, Illinois
“As Good as Chicago!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Food was great! We started with pan seared tenderloin in an Asian inspired orange and something else sauce and some Calamari, both very good! We each had a soup, she had the clam chowder and I had the Lobster bisque, both great! For our entrees, I had the Delmonico also called the Kansas City Cut...Bone in New York strip. Cooked perfectly! Well seasoned! The twice baked potato was good, the 4-cheese man n' cheese was great! My wife had the 8 oz fillet of Wagyu beef & shrimp scampi. She also really enjoyed her meal. Too stuffed for dessert!

Ambiance in this steak house is just like being in one in Chicago which I was very surprised with most steak houses I go to out of Chicago do not compare! This one definitely holds it's own!

Saugerties, New York
“One of the Best Filet Mignon's I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is one of the finest steakhouses I've had the pleasure to dine in. Although the wait was about 45 minutes (Friday night), the barkeep was generous with the drinks. Our server was knowledgeable and did a great job of recommending choice cuts.

The space is large and nicely decorated, but be forewarned it is quite pricey. Our filet mignon (which was large, and shared by both of us), was $72. But, we found the shared portion filling and delicious.

Everything about this restaurant exudes quality, and the staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend this for a great night out!

Phoenix
“Just what we wanted.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Just got back from a rail trip via LA to Seattle with a few days in downtown Seattle. Local people we met recommended the Met. We went and had a great meal, great service and great ambiance. Can't get any better than that. Had a great steak plus sides. Lovely interior, comfortable and well appointed. You can't miss. Will do it again when we visit Seattle again.

• Visited November 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Unreal steak”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stopped by with friends for what was recommended as the best steak in town and it did not disappoint. Make no mistake this is a high end restaurant but portions are large and the steak is incredible. It has a rich atmosphere with plush seats but it is very open and the service was friendly. Price is definitely high but they deliver. This would be a "treat yourself" meal.

Seattle, Washington, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fantastic food at fantastic prices during happy hour. I like the burger, which is big enough to be two burgers, and love the steak skewers. The onion rings are ginormous. The drinks really aren't discounted for happy hour, but the food quality for the price more than makes up for it.

Visited November 2013

Been to Metropolitan Grill? Share your experiences!