“A Fine Place”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 4,384 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Reminded me of the old days...big city quality place...just had crab cocktail and wine, but it was perfect. Beautiful crab, nicely presented and delicious. After a day of sightseeing, it was a great way to wind down. Will be back for dinner next time! Great service as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,400)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

What I imagine a steak house looked like and felt like in the 50's! Carrot Cake is amazing, one slice would feed a family of 4!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Awesome steaks, good luck finding anything better, it's not going to happen, these guys know what they're doing. They are not cheap, but you do get what you pay for here. The menu is pretty large for a steak house and they do offer a lot of different steak cuts and qualities depending on what you want to spend. The staff is on it, they are the best of the best!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited on a Saturday night and had to wait on our booked table approximately 30 minutes with an eclectic group of people in the bar area, a number of whom I would not wish to meet again. The restaurant area was booths and mahogany and possibly reflected the hey day of the restaurant in the 80s. They advertise as the best steak house in Seattle and to be fair serve a good steak. You can choose from several cuts from 8 ounces to 50. I had a sirloin and my wife a filet and at around 60 dollars a pop. The wine list is extensive and averagely priced. Waiting staff knowledgeable and very formally dressed. Dallas "chic"of the 80s comes to mind for the overall feel. Food as I said is good but not value for money considering the whole picture. Would not rush back.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great service! Best tasting food! The price is well worth what you get. I've eaten here more than five times over the last year and simply love it! Great cooks, fast service and very professional. The steak is amazing!